Welcome To Our Website!
If your roof is leaking, old or storm damaged, you need to find a reputable and experienced contractor – and you need to find them quickly. Don’t fall for the strong-arm tactics of storm chasers. Hire a trusted, established local name. Choose Roca Roofing, serving the Oklahoma City area for more than 12 years.
- Helping you with insurance claims; often with no out-of-pocket expense for you
- Iron-clad labor guarantee
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- A-rated with the Better Business Bureau
- Hiring wounded vets and all former military – serving those who served us
If you are concerned about your roof, call us for a free evaluation. If it’s been damaged by a tornado or storm, call us for fast response and a free evaluation. Sometimes the damage is obvious and sometimes not. The faster you report it to your insurance company, the better your chances of a successful claim.
Let Us Repair Your Roof
- Shingles – We can replace asphalt (composite) shingles that are blown off, loosened, buckled or missing protective coatings.
- Tile – We can replace and match broken ceramic and concrete tiles.
- Metal – We can replace loose fasteners, panels and shingles.
The best news: often we can do the work for the cost of the deductible – and not just roofing. We can make repairs to other parts of your house, too. We care about your safety and take our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee very seriously.
When It’s Time to Replace a Roof
When repairs just are not enough or if you are building a new home, we can install a beautiful and safe new surface. We are a certified installer for GAF, the number one manufacturer in the country. Its Timberline Advanced Protection and Cool Series offer unmatched durability, energy savings and versatility.
These are high impact, Class-A fire rated shingles able to resist winds of 150 mph or more. You are protected from tornadoes, straight line winds, hail, snow and wind-driven rain.
From traditional three-tab to designer styles, our shingles are warrantied for 25, 30 or even 50 years. With our installation expertise and labor warranty, your residential roof may last longer! We also install all types of clay and concrete tile, composite, slate and shake.
Commercial Roof Expertise
Buildings need high performance roofing that can stand up to the demands of fierce weather, dirt, pollution, vibrations and rooftop equipment. Often, these surfaces are low-sloped, so rainwater ponding is a constant threat. We can fix it. We can correct it. We can get you back in business quickly.
Replacement Roof – Commercial
Whatever your needs, we have a commercial roofing material to handle it.
- Multi-ply –We can install hot tar and modified bitumen, a dense and watertight surface that stands up to strong winds and driving rain.
- Metal roofs – Our customers enjoy great success with our fresh or over-lay metal roofs, including aluminum, steel, Galvalume and other high-performance blends. From standing seam to flat panel, we can create an attention-getting and secure covering for your facility.
- Single-ply – From TPO to EPDM membranes, you can enjoy elastic protection against leaks and valuable energy savings. White “cool” roofs can reflect more than 80 percent of the sun’s heat, making your building cooler and cutting your HVAC bill. You will help make Oklahoma a greener place to live and establish your standing as a steward of the environment.
- Tile – Whether concrete, traditional clay or composite, nothing captures attention and makes a great impression like tile. We have the expertise to create a lifetime roof and maintain it – saving you valuable time.
- Asphalt shingle – We guarantee our workmanship for 5 to 10 years – far longer than the competition. And, when you choose GAF warrantied products, you get another level of protection. You never have to worry about leaks again.
Commercial Roofing Repair
We can repair all types of commercial coverings, from multi-ply to single-ply, metal to asphalt shingle and all types of tile. We carefully evaluate the underlayment and decking, potential sources of leaking, worn seams and edges, as well as flashing and extrusions.
Often we can do the work at no cost to you – a good bet for your bottom line.
A Trusted Name
Beware of con-artists who come in after a storm and run away with your money. They give our industry an undeserved bad name. Please, check us out and then give us a call. We’ve been part of this community for more than a decade. We are family-owned and we treat customers like family, too. We have roofed homes for Oklahomans who lack insurance, and we give special preference to veterans. We aim to earn your business, one roof at a time.